1690 Airport Road
Pemberton, British Columbia
Rules and Policies
1. Cancellation of any golf reservations must be made no later than 48 hours prior to date of play. If reservation is not cancelled by this time, the credit card holder will be responsible for the full greens fees with the credit card being automatically charged.
2. Any tee times not cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policies will be subject to full charges.
3. In the event of inclement weather, cancellations without penalties will be based upon the policy of the individual golf course. Please note that wind and frost are not considered inclement weather.
4. Dates and times are subject to change due to tournaments, non-availability and events beyond our control.
5. All players must conform with the dress code. Tailored pants or shorts and collared shirt required. No cutoffs or jeans allowed.
6. Soft spikes only, the use of metal spikes are prohibited.
A guest may cancel a reservation upto 48 hours in advance of their reservations. Reservations that are not cancelled outside of the cancellation window are subject to charge up to the full amout of the reservation booked.